Friday, April 3, 2009

sassy senior.

Sit back and browse the beautiful Candace! I shot her sister's senior portraits 2 or 3 ok maybe 4 years ago and it's hard to believe that Candace is graduating now too! She has just a stunning smile. It made me smile back at her the whole time I edited! Thanks Candace!

Click here to See the Full Slideshow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

WOW. What a set of chops this girl has. She is beautiful! She has an awesome vintage look to her. I love the red shoes. You did a great job capturing her personality (I say that like I know her but I totally feel like I do after seeing these pics)!

Vanessa said...

Love these! I so love her smile!! You captured her beautifully! Love the by the tires! Yes...I am from good old Vernal! I graduated in '98.

Angela Fielding said...

k- love the 2009 on the bottom of the shoes. I may have to steal that one. This girl is a doll!

Michelle said...

She is such a cute girl. And you were so creative Shell! Fun shoot!

Kellee Smith said...

SHELLEE - I know you have been busy! Where are all those blog entries. I check your blog every day and I want more PBS! Please post...