Tuesday, April 21, 2009

megan.

I know Kel, I'm so bad about this! I will be better I will be better. . . . wait for it . . . ok in the meantime, enjoy this BEAUTIFUL senior. Her name is Megan, sorry guys, she's got a missionary. We had a fabulous time just the two of us downtown. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, so in the next life I want to be her... Oh my goodness she is so beautiful! This is just beautiful, and I absolutely love what you did and the posing and the lighting and everything!

Amanda said...

wow! the one with the red fence thing behind her is AWESOME! you did an amazing job!!!

Raquel said...

I love that fence one where the fence closest to you is blurred.