Thursday, February 5, 2009

new year new couples.

I've had so much fun with consultations this week. I really enjoy my customers. Consultations are a little job interview for me. You get to sit down and hear what someone has planned for their wedding day. At that point, we start making plans for the photography. Selecting locations based on your vision. . . it's just fun. I just LOVE the type of personalities are always drawn to me. I love the people that I work with so much. I feel truly lucky.

As I was working on some photos of one of my very favorite couples from last year I saved this picture. It just makes me laugh. This was the most darling group of groomsmen. They got married on a VERY busy day at the Salt Lake Temple. There were parties waiting to get on these stairs . . . tapping their foot probably. We did these at the end for some fun. . . and it was:) Although I think the photographer behind me was giving me a dirty look. (We were only on the stairs for 13 minutes . . . usually I stay no more than 20). Anyway, this just got me all excited about the new couples I will be working with and all that will come with that! To those of you who have booked this month . . . welcome to the Photography by Shellee team! I think it's safe to say that we've found our cheering section. oh dear.

Photobucket

No comments: