Wednesday, February 11, 2009

forevermore events.

I am spotlighting one of my most favorite vendors in town today. Forevermore Events!
This is a very talented and commited group of women headed up by the HEAD WOMAN, Laura Stagg. Ladies, I'll tell you that if I were getting married right now, this is the company I would turn to. Check them out, they are fantastic. You need to go in and visit her beautiful storefront to get a feel for what Forevermore Events is REALLY about. I have not recommended a lot of vendors in the past, however, as I come across exceptional ones, I like to share them with my clients. I really dig their style! I had the opportunity to take some head shots for them a couple of weeks ago . . . thought I would share them with you. They are some sassy, beautiful women! You go girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

just jo said...

those are some hottie women!! it was so much fun to take the pics with you! i LOVED it!!!

photography by Mikki said...

Great clarity in these pics- love the girls at Forevermore, they are the best in town:)

Anonymous said...

Jo is my sister, so I am a bit partial, but I LOVE these pictures! If you are ever in Michigan and need some REALLY cute kids to shoot, I can hook you up. :)

Anonymous said...

Shellee. We love you too!
Thanks for the great head shots....we love them! Laura