Tuesday, December 23, 2008

merry christmas.

I just want to thank all of my 2008 clients in both the wedding and the portrait side of Photography by Shellee. Looking back, I have had such a wonderful year. I have enjoyed meeting so many of you and I am looking forward to the upcoming year and all it will bring. I'm sharing this picture of my boys from a few days ago on the "infamous st george snow day". It was one of my favorite days this year! We took this on our neighbor's lawn, because they don't have any kids and mine had trampled and thusly melted most of the snow on our yard.

I will be out of the office beginning December 24th and will not be returning until Monday, January 5th 2009. See you next year!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute!!
Have a wonderful holiday Shellee!!

andi watkins said...

Merry Christmas Shellee!!! PS I LOVED the snow too, I'm hoping for more tomorrw morn!!!