Thursday, December 4, 2008

baird family.

I just love it when I get return customers! This family is always so fun to work with. It's funny from year to year to see the children change and get to different stages. One year the easiest one to capture is the most difficult one the next year! Kids go through those weird photo stages. No mother is immune to it. It's pretty funny to see it happen . . . when it's not my own kids! I love how these turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a great family shoot!!!

Julie and Kyle said...

Hi Shellee! I'm Laceys sister in law. You took our Yardley massive family picture a couple years ago... anyway... I need our family pictures done again. After the holiday's when things settle down, is when Im thinking. I will be calling you to schedule something. Thanks! LOVE all your pictures! - julie

Kellee Smith said...

I can almost say, this is my favorite family you have EVER done! You rock my world girl!