Thursday, November 13, 2008

baby your baby.

i have so many fun things to share with my blog readers very soon. For right now, it's all about my clients and my new website. Yes. . . gals and pals, I am STILL working on my website. My inner perfectionist has taken over and I'm hoping that she leaves soon! I've had my hands full with families and weddings and I'll be sharing more in the coming days. I can't wait to show you my new site. It is so awesome. Wait, funny story: My 7 year old is a second grader, and they do a lot of free writing. You parents out there know how hard it is to decode sometimes. You almost have to try not to look directly at the words sometimes! I was trying to decode something with Jas (hubby) the other day and in the end we were like well DUH! The word was osum. It was AWESOME! I love kids. Which brings me to this little darling boy. Ethan.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

He's cute but I was hoping for a sneek peak at my cute little boy!! Haa haa.... The suspense is killing me! :)