Thursday, October 9, 2008

She Won.

Not that surprisingly, Sam won MISS DIXIE STATE! Oh my goodness. I am so very excited for her. Sam's family, a really great family, is going through some rather tragic stuff right now, and I think that this is just what the Dr. Ordered! Some EXTREME HAPPINESS! I love it. Sam has a heart of gold, an I've always said that someday her name would be written in lights. She has an amazingly mature attitude for her age, and her talent and motivation are remarkable. Sam, so so proud of you. She will be training for Miss Utah in the coming weeks. I can't wait to see what she does next!

1 comment:

andi watkins said...

well congrats to Sam, sounds like she will make a great represenative for our Dixie.
you mentioned your new website? is it up yet and why dont I see a link?