Friday, October 31, 2008

lean on me.

Don Gullo is a Chef who just recently moved here with his wife and son from the New York area. Don has just written his second cookbook and hired me to shoot his cover! He and I had a hilarious conversation as we took these shots. I'm going to verify with him what his second book is called, but the first one was called "Lean on Me." It is dedicated to healthy living. When this new one comes out I will be getting one for sure, and I recommend that all of you do as well! I will let you know in the next few weeks where you can purchase it here in Utah. In the mean time, here are a couple of my favorites from the session.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

great job shellee!

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, these are fantastic. What a beautiful kitchen. Great great job!