Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shellee LIVES~

This is such a busy time of year for everyone~ I've had a very intense few weeks filled with football games, (both cheers and tears), photography, a new little nephew (we love you Logan), very little sleep, late dinner with friends, and the list goes on. I spent this past weekend at a beautiful wedding in Las Vegas. Jason and I together took several images, and I am still going over them. I'm excited to share some of them. Here is one that Jason took while I was photographing the bride. I love the lines. There will be more to come!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

I can't wait to see all of the shots from your Vegas Wedding!

Amanda said...

I feel the same way....This season has been crazy, but get those babies posted. I can't wait to see them!