Tuesday, March 24, 2009

love life.

I am writing this post at 7:36 in the p.m. on a Tuesday night. I have worked all day, minus a super fun lunch date with a friend and running the kiddos hither and nither all darn day. I am at this very moment PULLING myself away from the computer. I want to do more . . . I just don't have time. I have to pull dinner out of the dinner and help somebody write a poem and help somebody else find the joy in the brady bunch/little house on the prairie. Today I am so aware that I am at such a happy place in life. There is all kinds of stuff going on in and around my life, but I feel very lucky to say that I LOVE my life. This has not always been the case! I just don't understand how accountants can say the same thing! (about loving live) Numbers do not bring me joy. Jennifer you might have to help me on that one of these days! Growing up my dad always told us girls that we had to find what we love to do and then find a way to make a living at it. It was fabulous advice. It makes all the difference.

love . . . shel

No comments: