Friday, November 2, 2007

Make a WISH!

Ok, my toes are literally tingling as I write this! I have a really fun friend who shall remain nameless to protect her innocence, but she took me to do the most fun thing I've done in YEARS the other day! If you know me, you know that I can be a quirky gal. I really have this almost ocd thing about certain shows. I just have to watch them every day as part of my day. I get in bed every single night and I HAVE to watch the first 15 minutes of Leno. LOVE it. It's just how I've ended my day for years and years. Every morning I have a little routine that I do and I end up doing my hair and making my bed while I'm watching the first 15 minutes of a little show called. . . "Good Things Utah". If you've never seen it, it's kind of "The View" for Utah. I really enjoy watching it and I've seen nearly every day of it in the past five years. SO, we went to a live show the other day and we NEARLY missed it. We were running late, it was all very funny. We sat right in the front row, and as soon as it was over, we ran up and go this shot!!!! (Notice Reagan's arms around SHEL!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

I hate you Shannon for taking Shellee without me. This is so fun!!! GTU!

Amanda said...

That is so fun! I am so happy for you. I'll have to try to pry the tv away from my 2 year old, so I can watch shows like these more often!

Sally said...

Ok so I am happy you went, but I am so mad at you for not taking me with you!! I love how your blog turned out with the background and all. Tell me what site you found this stuff.