Monday, April 23, 2007

Vintage Vogue













Kaitlyn and Craig are a totally unique couple! I met them this past weekend and shot their engagements. They came to me with some very specific ideas for their engagement photos. One word sums up the style that they were looking to create. . . vintage! We went out to capture a little bit of nastalgia! It worked!
As you can see they are totally in love and full of just PERSONALITY! They are so easy to work with. It was such a pleasure guys! I look forward to shooting your wedding at the Salt Lake Temple, but FIRST Kaitlyn's bridals downtown in SLC! To see their Slideshow with additional photos click on www.photographybyshellee.com/Slideshow/Kaitlyn&Craig/index.html

2 comments:

threewinks said...

These are great! I love the vintage look and your locations to match. Nice job!

Craig said...

I agree with threewinks, and I have to say they make a dashing couple!